On campuses and online, in statehouses and courts, in community settings, and in the media, Planned Parenthood is a visible and passionate advocate for policies that enable Californians to access comprehensive reproductive health care and sexual health education.
We work toward common-sense policies that promote women’s health, allow individuals to prevent unintended pregnancies through access to affordable contraception, and protect the health of young people by providing them with comprehensive sex education.
Our 501(c)(4) sister-organization, Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, is Planned Parenthood’s political and lobbying arm in California.
“Like” the following Facebook pages to stay updated on news relating to reproductive health care and sexual health education in different areas around the state:
- Planned Parenthood Pacific Southwest
- Planned Parenthood Northern California
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
- Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley
- Planned Parenthood Orange and San Bernardino Counties